Transport Testing 101
The Packaging School in partnership with BMW and Clemson’s Distribution Testing Lab brings you this overview of the required ISTA, ASTM, and DIN ship-tests for BMW’s new protocol. Instructed by Dr. Gregory Batt, Director of the Sonoco Transport Package Testing Laboratory.
Packaging 101 Bootcamp
This Boot Camp will serve as an introduction to the packaging industry and provide the fundamental knowledge necessary to get you up to speed. Packaging 101 BootCamp runs over 20 work days, with an investment of less than 20 minutes per day. With eight hours of educational content, activities, and cheat sheets, you'll exit with a solid foundation in packaging basics. Departments such as marketing, sales, procurement, legal, distribution, quality control, manufacturing and warehousing all have unique demands on the packaging. After taking this course, you will have the thought process required of a successful stakeholder in the packaging development process.
HAZMAT Packaging Certificate Courses
- General Awareness Packaging Specialist Training | $99
- Ground Packaging/Shipper Specialist Training | $99
- Air Packaging/Shipper Specialist Training | $99
- Marine Packaging/Shipper Specialist Training | $99
Automotive Packaging Certificate
These in-depth lessons from our sponsors are part of a larger curriculum covering:
• An overview of automotive packaging
• Returnable packaging
• Expendable packaging
• Packaging distributors
• Packaging operations at OEMs
• Packaging operations at Tier 1s
• Hazmat packaging (special thanks to Josh Galvarino)
This exclusive program is self-paced and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.