CPS-C02 Paperboard Cartons
Explore the capabilities of paperboard cartons in this course, and comprehend why it's widely used across the packaging industry.
This eLearning course will focus on helping you understand the foundations of paperboard packaging from sourcing raw materials to the finished good. This understanding will serve as an important context for your future advancement, on your own and in your company.
After successful completion of CPS-C02 Paperboard Cartons, students will be able to:
- Comprehend the paperboard packaging industry size and trends
- List the formats of paperboard packaging
- Understand the manufacturing process of converting raw materials to a finished substrate with coatings and treatments
- Identify paperboard grades and their specific applications
- Collaborate with suppliers to bring to life the paperboard carton envisioned
- Evaluate various properties of paperboard and how they contribute to a structure that passes testing standards and sustainability guidelines
- Create innovative packaging styles that are designed, printed and finished with maximum consumer appeal
- Establish the fundamental vocabulary required to communicate with stakeholders in the packaging development process