CPS-C09 Packaging Distribution
An essential course that provides a thorough teaching of the distribution process and how to ensure packages remain intact through the duration of each stage.
This e-learning course will teach you about the various types of carriers and modes of distribution. You will learn the four fundamental categories of hazards and the corresponding tests used to design packaging systems that withstand the forces of distribution.
After successful completion of CPS-C09 Packaging Distribution, students will be able to:
- Understand how the distribution process faces challenges and obstacles such as efficient and safe transportation
- Learn the tests that ensure products reach consumers and retail settings without sustaining damages
- Review the available methods of distributing products worldwide
- Gain an understanding of how a transport packaging system is developed
- Choose the proper packaging type based on performance testing standards of the packaging industry
- Examine vital parts of distribution, such as costing, timelines, and spacial requirements