CPS-C04 Glass Packaging
A necessary course to fully comprehend the attributes of glass packaging and its role in the industry.
This eLearning course teaches you how to source different types of glass packaging. It also covers the manufacturing, sustainability and design of glass containers.
After successful completion of CPS-C04 Glass Packaging, students will be able to:
- Fully understand the manufacturing and production cycles of glass from conception to final product
- Discuss the different types of glass, recyclability, manufacturing, and sustainability
- Analyze the attributes of glass packaging and how it relates to plastics
- Understand glass containers and bottle designs from an applied perspective and how they impact business decisions
- Apply course material to glass packaging used in the consumer-goods sector, which covers wine, beer, spirits, fragrance, and cosmetics