CPS-C03 Corrugated Containers
An informative course with easy to digest information that will teach you the art and science of corrugated containers.
From learning how corrugated fiberboard is manufactured, to how corrugated containers are designed and produced on packaging machinery, this course offers a 360° view of the corrugated industry.
After successful completion of CPS-C03 Corrugated Cartons, students will be able to:
- Comprehend the container development process from beginning to end
- Understand and recognize standard corrugated container styles
- Learn the global impact of corrugated board
- Explore the manufacturing process for corrugated board to grasp topics such as container converting, enhancement treatment, compressive forces, and headspace
- Review methods and strategies for optimizing the properties of corrugated board for specific packaging needs
- Strategically approach the issues of effectively storing and distributing corrugated containers
- Apply course material to real-world case studies