Website Softbox Temperature Control Packaging Systems
Reporting to the Sr. Packaging Engineer, the Packaging Engineer provides Product Design and
Product Testing support to commercial activities by setting up incoming laboratory projects, reviewing
test requests, assembling/preparing samples, writing protocols, running thermal simulations,
scheduling thermal tests, formatting test data and writing reports.
• Support the Sr. Packaging Engineer in scheduling resources and equipment to meet all
necessary deadlines and perform project management.
• Assist in the operation of all laboratory equipment and ensure optimum operation:
Programmable Environmental Chambers / Logging Devices / Thermometers / Scales /
Freezers / Refrigerators.
• Analyze Thermal Simulation studies as part of Product Design and Commercial project
• Carry out tests in line with internal laboratory procedures.
• Your day-to-day tasks include; setting up experiments and investigations, recording and
presenting data, ordering and controlling stock, cleaning and maintaining equipment.
• As the Packaging Engineer you will be required to; understand, follow, and convey technical
instructions, demonstrate attention to detail to ensure accuracy of records and documentation,
possess good organizational and communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office software
(e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Provide technical support to the Sales, Operations and Quality teams.
• Proficient with Design Software such as Illustrator, SolidWorks, and ArtiosCAD.
• Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities
required. The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post
holder at any time according to the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit www.softboxsystems.com.