About the job
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is seeking a highly self-motivated, creatively and technically skilled POP Structural CAD Designer for temporary point-of-purchase displays with an extensive experience in concept development. This position will be located in our New Berlin, WI plant. Must be a problem solver that can translate 3D ideas into 2D drawings. The POP Structural CAD Designer will design displays from temporary materials according to Sales and client direction. You’ll work in a friendly, fast-paced, and growing environment.
• Work with customers to design corrugated POP display. Designs must comply with customer/store specifications and structural load bearing requirements.
• Ability to make strategic design decisions in line with client’s goals.
• Develop prototypes, both blank and full color.
• Provide creative direction to ensure materials promote the client’s brand and meet sales objectives.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets.
• Collaborate effectively with design and production team members.
• Minimum of 7 years POP design experience, including structural design or corrugated packaging design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Packaging Design, or related field required
• Proficient with Artios Cad for structural design.
• Proficient in the Adobe Suite software.
• A strong knowledge of mixed materials such as corrugate, SBS card stock, foam core, PETG, styrene, and sintra.
• Outside vendor relations for semi-perm and permanent display resources is a plus.
• Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines.
• Knowledge of die making process and set up of die files for production is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.