Diadeis is a creation and advertising agency. We support advertisers by creating brand efficiency: we offer solutions from strategic creation of identities to effective implementation of packaging.
Diadeis operates worldwide and is part of the Sgsco Group, an international group with more than 4,000 employees, headquartered in Louisville.
We are looking for an intern as packaging coordinator assistant who will work and support one of our clients, a leader in the food industry.
As an assistant in project coordination, you will support the team on the following missions:
– Client relationship:
- Understanding and managing customer requests
- Sending files to the printers
- Administrative follow-up on files
- Registration of new files on our internal management site
- Project follow-up and coordination of flows on the different stages of the graphic chain
- Writing briefs for operators (graphic designers)
You want to discover the different stages of a project and particularly the “graphic chain” before printing customer projects.
Attracted by project management of key accounts on the market, you like teamwork and have strong interpersonal skills.
Rigorous, versatile and motivated, you are looking for a rich and formative internship.
Basic level of EXCEL, fluent English.
Place and duration:
Start of internship: ASAP
Duration of 6 months
Internship based in Barcelona
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com