The Packaging Certificate
The Exclusive Licensee of a Professional Packaging Curriculum Developed at Clemson University
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN
Who It’s for:
- Brand Management (Brand Manager, Category Manager, Marketing, Product Manager, Consumer Insights, Client Services)
- Creative / Graphics (Package Designing, Branding, Brand Design, Art Director, Illustrator)
- Product Development (Innovation, Sustainability, Process Management, R&D, Technical Services, Materials/Services Sourcing)
- Procurement / Purchasing / Supplier Relations
- Structural Design / Package Engineer
- Packaging Operations Engineer / Production Management
- Print Production (Packaging Printers and Converters, Commercial Printers, Digital Printers, Screen Printers, Flexo/Label Printers & Imagers)
How it works:
- Enroll online
- Gain immediate access to the education platform
- Take lessons online, at your own pace
- Receive feedback from Expert Instructors
- Pass the final exam with the help of a study guide
- Receive your certification
- Put your newfound knowledge to work
Packaging School Learning Platform
Learn about a wide range of packaging topics online when you want.
variety of instruction
Packaging topics are presented in engaging modules representative of live scenarios.
Watch and learn from expert instructors who are leaders in their packaging field.
Track your progress towards certification. Network with fellow students, connections who may come in handy in your career.
Access The Packaging School from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Choose which device best fits the moment.
Prove your knowledge and hone your packaging skills by earning the Packaging Foundations Certificate.